We are Neet and Wendy and we would like to welcome you to our fortnightly challenge, ‘Artful Times’, where we are offering a variety of challenges to inspire you to create in whichever style or medium of crafting you enjoy. You never know, we might even inspire you to create something out of your comfort zone and try out something new.

Yes like all challenge sites we have rules and guidelines. We hope you will read and follow them, we have Oyster Stamps as our sponsor, and of course, a winner and runner up will be chosen each month. We may also have the occasional guest designer.



Friday 31 August 2012

Challenge 12 - Inchies

No prizes for guessing the instigator behind this week's challenge!  Yes, it is "inchies" and it's me, Neet, who chose it.  Think I am turning into a bit of an 'inchie freak'.

Thank you for your continued support of our challenges, it is lovely to meet you all each time we put up a new challenge and nice to make new friends when someone new joins in.  We really do appreciate the effort you all put in to make something on the theme we come up with.

Can I just ask that you all check the "Rules and Guidelines" above as sometimes we come across an absolutely fabulous entry but because it does not fulfill the criteria we cannot count it as a prospective winner.  Remember there is a £10 voucher from our sponsors, Oyster Stamps, for the winner plus they can then display our logo on their blog to let everyone know they won one of our challenges.

Now to see what my fabulous colleagues came up with:

Sam used clay for hers


Von made a keyring


and me, Neet who stuck to a card


We would love to see your creations so please link (direct to your entry, not just your blog - see above for instructions if you are unsure) and then we can call in and see you and what you have done.  So looking forward to it.

Cheerio for now!

7 comments:

Helen said...

I love all these inchies - I still haven't done any - so may just try extra hard to join in this time - I have been MIA too long!

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely challenge, thank you Neet... and utterly inspiring pieces from all three of you - wonderful!
Alison x

chrissie said...

Beautiful pieces you made girls. Never quite know what to do with inchies but will be having a go for sure.

Love Chrissie xx

Julia S-W said...

Totally gorgeous pieces Ladies! I have never made an inchie but it might be the right size for me - I may just get this one done on time!
Juliaxx

Meggymay said...

Great examples girls. Took me a while to work out how to use the one I made.
Yvonne

Julia S-W said...

I promised I'd make it and I did - just!! I've never got so annoyed with anything and I'm not sure inchies are for me at all but I shall view this as a learning experience. (teehee!)
Juliaxx

Unknown said...

Thank you for this challenge. This is my first time, I hope everything is ok!